TERMS & CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
- SNACKEX is strictly for trade and business professionals related to the savoury snacks industry sector only.
- General public and persons under the age of 18 will not be permitted entry.
- The organisers strive to ensure that only qualified trade and business professionals attend the event proceedings to deliver a productive business environment for both attendees and exhibitors. We reserve the right to request further proof of eligibility prior to badge issue, and also to refuse entry if necessary.
- Badges are non-transferable and attendees found to be facilitating this will be not eligible for entry into SNACKEX or future editions of the event.
- Confirmation emails containing a link to an official VAT tax receipt will be sent on receipt of payment.
- No refunds will be made for no-shows or if you cancel, whatever the reason.
It may be necessary for reasons beyond the control of the organisers to alter the content, timings or venue of the event. The organisers will not accept liability for any transport disruption or individual transport delays and in such circumstances normal cancellation terms apply. In the event of a terrorist alert or any other incident that prevents the running of the exhibition or conference proceedings, the organisers reserve the right to retain 100% of the fee paid.
By registering for this event, the participant certifies that they accept any and all associated personal risks and that the organiser (ESA), the venue owner and any suppliers, representatives or agents linked to the organisation of the event shall not be held liable by any person for any injury, damage, theft, loss, medical problem or inconvenience which may be suffered during such person’s presence at the event itself or while travelling to or from it.
Participants and their guests are advised to ensure they are adequately insured against any such occurrences.